We're seeking for an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer with hands-on Hybrid-Cloud Infrastructure Engineering experiences.
- Design, implement, and deploy processes & capabilities to advance cloud strategy.
- Develop and maintain systems management tools to manage Cloud infrastructure provisioning, monitoring, auditing, de-provisioning using Python, Ansible, Terraform and other tools.
- Work closely with the Architects and Engineers to design networks, systems, and storage environment that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
- Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for Infrastructure technologies using industry standards such as Jenkins and GitLab.
- Work with engineering and architecture teams to design and implement scalable software services.
- Lead and participate in a cross functional team environment to provide troubleshooting and support around core business applications.
- Candidate is expected to be able to manage multiple complex commitments in a dynamic environment.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering.
- 1+ year experience with AWS product offerings (e.g. EC2, VPCs, ELB, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, etc.).
- Certified Cloud Architect would be a plus . Experience in Linux System Administrator and Bash/Python Scripting.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DBs such as MsSQL, MySQL, Amazon DynamoDB
- Experience in design and deploy system monitoring with Zabbix , ELK, Prometheus and Grafana.
- Public cloud Infrastructure engineering experience including security, governance, and integration . Experience with DevOps & CI/CD concepts and tools – Jenkins and/or GitLab Runners.
- Proven ability to work across teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong aptitude to learn and passion for problem solving