The Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of services to clients, ensuring that client expectations are met or exceeded. They will work with Offshore team and the Clients to ensure that all service delivery processes are standardized, efficient, and effective.
What You Will Do
- Act as a point of contact for clients during service delivery, providing timely and accurate information to clients.
- Manage the delivery of services to clients, work closely with offshore team to ensure that all service deliveries are on time and good quality.
- Maintain relationships with clients to ensure ongoing satisfaction and loyalty.
- Work with other departments to resolve issues that may impact service delivery.
- Continuously assess service delivery processes and implement changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in pre-sales activities in case necessary
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Annual leave: 15 days/ year.
- Sick leave: 5 days/ year.
- Allowances: We have team building and parking allowances.
- Visa Support: We offer support for visa, work permit and temporary residence card.
- Medical Insurance: There is a private insurance package provided to all employees.
- Regarding the bonus: We pay a regular 12-month salary/ year, so there is no bonus scheme applied.
- Salary range: from USD 30.000 - USD 40.000/ year (gross salary). However, the salary can be extended based on the candidate's experience and skills.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bilingual (Native in Japanese & English at business level or above), have strong reading, writing and communication skills in Japanese & English.
- Deep experience in customer-facing roles with excellent business understanding is necessary.
- Experience in working with offshore teams is a MUST.
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as MS Teams, Jira, Confluence, and Google Drive is required.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, and ERP products is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle is a plus.
- Personal skills: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are required.