Our Client is a newly established company in Vietnam responsible for building and operating Game Application.
Currently, there is an expansion plan, so recruiting core employees for group engineers in Vietnam is necessary to build a team and develop new projects from the parent company.
What You Will Do
- Translate and interpret project documents and join meetings with clients and internal
- Receive and determine clients' requirements of the project to support the technical team
- Manage development progress of the project, test UI and logic in basic/ check file prior to submitting to clients
- Welcome and support clients when they come to Viet Nam and connect to other partners
- Other tasks assigned by the Leader
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Negotiable salary, up to 2000 USD Gross
- Participating in large projects developed by the company itself
- Participating in full insurance (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance).
- Get support Japanese language ability JLPT N3 or higher (after 6 months)
- Company trip, Company party every month, 13th-month salary.
- Evaluate salary increase once a year.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a IT Comtor/BrSE
- Excellent Japanese skills at least JLPT N2
- Japanese culture lovers, working and communicating directly with Japanese Clients
- Customer-oriented, attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Strong capability to multitask, negotiation
- Experience managing processes of projects in IT, especially C# or game project will be plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,...)