Our client is more than just a gaming company. They are family of talented and passionate people from all over the world who share a common vision: to create the most joyful mobile games possible. With powerful teams of artists and developers, they are always pushing the boundaries of creativity and innovation. But there is one piece missing in this puzzle: a Lead Game Designer who can bring their ideas to life. If you think you have what it takes to join this amazing family, apply now!
What You Will Do
- Review research ideas to support planning of the game concepts;
- Present game concepts to the management team for review and approval;
- Translate overarching ideas into the game concepts;
- Lead the overall game concept design discussions, assign design responsibilities to senior designers;
- Review game designs to provide regular feedback to the design team;
- Refine game design for feasibility of implementation and to meet technical objectives by collaborating with technical development leads and/or recommend solutions for resolving risks in design challenges for development;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including art, engineering, and production, to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality games;
- Conduct critical review of games in production;
- Refine game balance by analyzing and modifying mechanics, level progression and mission objectives;
- Provide detailed feedback on direction and ideas on ways to improve game development;
- Drive and follow up on prototyping core gameplay systems;
- Liaise with the Technical Development team to validate the feasibility of the game designs;
- Communicate possible problems and risks to ensure production deadlines are met;
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior designers, helping them to grow and develop their skills;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies, and identify opportunities to improve our games and processes.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Negotiable and worthy salary;
- Working 5 days/week (Closed Saturday, Sunday);
- Social insurance and healthcare insurance after 02 months of probation;
- 13th month salary bonus;
- 12 days of annual leave, each working year is added 1 day of leave;
- 02 company trips each year;
- 02 months probation, receive 85% of official salary;
- 01 day work-from-home every month;
- Other regimes as prescribed by law;
- We will take care of the work permit if you are a foreigner and are ready to move to Vietnam.
- Young, dynamic, friendly environment;
- Working democratically, contributing and exchanging ideas with the leadership;
- Opportunity to participate in a visionary project, the product is unlike any other project ever.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Lead Game Designer or similar role in a well-known gaming studio;
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the industry;
- Relevant certification in programming languages;
- Portfolio of sample projects;
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Video Game Designer is a plus;
- Fluently in English.