Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that The company delivers high-quality services & solutions to their clients.
What You Will Do
- Managing client relationships: managing the relationship with clients and ensuring that the company is meeting their needs and expectations. This involves regular communication, managing client feedback, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Managing project delivery: managing the delivery of projects to clients, ensuring that projects are completed on time and to the required quality standards. This involves working closely with off shore project managers and other stakeholders to ensure that all aspects of the project are managed effectively.
- Service level management: managing the service levels offered by the company to its clients. This involves defining service level agreements (SLAs), monitoring performance against SLAs, and taking corrective action when required.
- Continuous improvement: identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in the delivery of services and solutions. This involves identifying areas for improvement, and working with stakeholders to implement changes that improve the quality and efficiency of service delivery. Proactively identify the area that we can bring our added value to customers.
- Participate in pre-sales in introducing the project management methodology to prospect customers.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Annual leave: 15 days/ year.
- Sick leave: 5 days/ year.
- Allowances: We have team building and parking allowances.
- Visa Support: We offer support for visa, work permit and temporary residence card.
- Medical Insurance: There is a private insurance package provided to all employees.
- Regarding the bonus: We pay a regular 12-month salary/ year, so there is no bonus scheme applied.
- Salary range from USD 35,000 - USD 45,000/ year (gross salary). However, the salary can be extended based on the candidate's experience and skills.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese are required.
- Intensive experience in customer-facing roles with excellent business understanding is necessary.
- Experience in working with offshore teams is a MUST.
- Experience in E-commerce projects, CRM, marketing, and ERP products is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle is a plus.
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as MS Teams, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Project referred, and Google Drive is required.
- Personal skills: Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills are required.