These are the general terms and conditions on which GIANTY Inc. ("we", "us", "the Company") supplies our services. If you use our services, you agree to abide by these terms.
Our recruitment services (hereinafter referred to as "the Services") refer to the following services and other related services provided by the Company.
Recruitment support services
We develop and use tools to match applications of the users (job seekers) with job requirements of employers. Our consultants conduct interviews and career consultancy.
We also organize recruitment fairs and events to provide relevant assistance for job seekers and employers.
We can represent job seekers to negotiate with employers during application processes until the onboarding process begins.
We also offer other services deemed useful to the users.
Email alerts services
We keep the users up to date on a range of useful information about our recruitment services via email.
Users refer to those who enter into a service contract with the Company under these terms and conditions and use the services upon receiving the Company's verification.
If you do not provide enough your personal information, we may not be able to provide requested services.
We may refuse registration or cancel an account or deny access to the Services at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to provide our justifications for such decisions.
We match users' requests and applications with job requirements desired by employers. However, we are under no obligation to provide any information about the employment matchmaking criteria and processes etc.
As a condition of use, you are required not to use the Services for any purposes that are unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. By way of example, not as a limitation, you are prohibited from:
(1) Providing misleading information.
(2) Defaming or abusing the Company, our affiliates, business partners, other users and relevant third parties.
(3) Violating or infringing any duty toward or rights including without limitation any copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, other intellectual property, publicity or privacy of the Company, our affiliates, business partners, other users and relevant third parties.
(4) Interfering with or damaging the Services or any other user's use of the Services, as well as our reputation.
(5) Leaking or disclosing any information obtained from the Services to any other person or entity.
(6) Violating any applicable law or regulation.
(7) Conducting any antisocial behaviors or getting involved in antisocial forces.
We may, at our sole discretion, suspend or stop providing our Services to you without prior notice if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct. We are not responsible for any damage arising from this and neither are we obliged to provide any justifications. This provision does not affect the indemnification agreement.
We reserve the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice in any aspects including but not limited to:
(1) System maintenance, inspection or upgrade.
(2) A Force Majeure event such as system error, cyber attack, earthquake, fire, power failure etc. which may prevent us from providing the Services despite taking security measures.
(3) Other unforseen circumstances.
All users of the Services bear sole and exclusive responsibility for their information and for activities undertaken by them.
Users agree that the information you provide is accurate, current and complete and users are entirely responsible for the information.
We make no warranty that all employment matchmaking services yield success.
Users shall upon getting a job, confirm job requirementss and working conditions with the employer to sign a labor contract. We will then verify related terms with the employer, but do not guarantee about the final labor contract.
We shall indemnify any damage incurred by the Company as a result of our negligence or resulting in connection with the use of the Services.
We do not assume liability for other damages.
The unspecified terms and conditions involve items that will be settled between the users and the Company through well-intentioned discussions.